i2X Media presents Word Up Talk Series
with the theme:
The Business of Spoken Word Poetry in Nigeria 2020.
Topics to be discussed:
- Business Planning for Poets (and other Creatives) by Olumide Holloway aka King Olulu (CEO of i2X Media – the organizer of WORD UP and WAR OF WORDS).
- Relationship building equals profitability by Yemisi Ojeyomi (CEO and co-founder of Cyprus Cedar Limited).
- How spoken word poets can attract corporate clients by Atilola Moronfolu (one of Nigeria’s top female Spoken Word Poet).
- Date is Saturday February 1, 2020
- Time is 10am
- Refreshments will be served.
- Registration fees: Early birds – N7,500 (on or before Jan 10, 2020) and Angry birds/Late birds – N15,000
- Venue details to be sent to registered participants.
Only 20 seats available.
Payments should be made to:
Account Name: i2X Media
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria Ltd.
Account Number: 2016383250
Or pay via this link: https://paystack.com/pay/clg738q627
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
TO REGISTER, FIND THE FORM BELOW
For inquiries on sponsorship and partnership:
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org